My five year old daughter has recently become rather addicted to "Where's Waldo" type activities. I bought her a book for Christmas that progresses in difficulty from page to page. This got me thinking about other ways testers may keep their brain sharp.
When time avails, and I do not feel much like reading, I may do a few cryptograms or word/logic puzzles just to stretch my brain.
What types of activities, outside of testing, do you participate in to keep your brain sharp?
1. Daily physical exercise aboard an elliptical
2. Omega-3 Fish Oil
3. Wii-Fit with my bride
4. Read a book every 2 weeks
5. "Exercise" my midi-studio
6. Crossword puzzles, Sudoku & Spider Solitaire
7. Per day drink a glass of red-wine known to contain resveratrol
8. Promote frequent laughter - with or without the influence of number 7.
1. Daily physical exercise (gym, tennis, running or swimming)
2. Learning new language (currently learning Japanese)
3. Love drawing,cooking and playing bass guitar(everyday if possible)
4. Read books/Articles/Forums/blogs on different things and not just testing
5. Playing MTG.