Amy Phillips's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"In addition to all the great answers already posted I wanted to add my thoughts on t…"

Amy Phillips replied Jun 8, 2016 to How do you decide what to automate in testing?

19 Jan 26
Reply by Chris Adams

"I don't think any of those reasons for starting to add automation are great. Do you…"

Amy Phillips replied Jun 8, 2016 to How do you decide what to automate in testing?

19 Jan 26
Reply by Chris Adams

"Hi Kim, I think your challenge to going to be achieving good testing without becomi…"

Amy Phillips replied Mar 15, 2014 to Integrating Manual testing

16 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Kim Knup

"That's a great idea. It's really interesting when people share their thought process…"

Amy Phillips replied Jan 20, 2014 to instinct vs data

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Amy Phillips

"That's a great article, Jez. I agree that there is a need to have someone performing…"

Amy Phillips replied Jan 20, 2014 to instinct vs data

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Amy Phillips

"Yeah i think that is a nice way to think of it. The skills really come from being ab…"

Amy Phillips replied Jan 3, 2014 to Thinking about T-shaped testers, core testing skills, and tester career ladders

9 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Sharath Byregowda

"Good question. I hadn't really considered collaboration to be honest. I suppose it i…"

Amy Phillips replied Jan 3, 2014 to Thinking about T-shaped testers, core testing skills, and tester career ladders

9 Jan 7, 2014

"Nice topic, Anna.  I think my down-bar would be Test design Communication (for inp…"

Amy Phillips replied Jan 2, 2014 to Thinking about T-shaped testers, core testing skills, and tester career ladders

9 Jan 7, 2014

"But consider the impact this will have on your results. Don't forget that your real…"

Amy Phillips replied Dec 30, 2013 to Tips for setting up a performance testing environment - Performance Testing Checklist

36 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Sanjay Zalavadia

"and recognize that you will never know everything"

Amy Phillips replied Apr 25, 2013 to 99 things you can do to become a better tester...

141 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Gentlin kavirex

RSS

Adverts

© 2017   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service