Paulina K-Nugent's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all input guys - some horros stories to be included in my workshop:)"

Paulina K-Nugent replied May 11, 2011 to Testing workshop for non testers

12 May 23, 2011
Reply by Martin Cavallero

"Thanks Joe - it is a cracking collection - will use some of these for sure."

Paulina K-Nugent replied May 5, 2011 to Testing workshop for non testers

12 May 23, 2011

"Thanks Pradeep - most of them is ooo so funny:) Thanks for the morning entertainment…"

Paulina K-Nugent replied May 4, 2011 to Testing workshop for non testers

12 May 23, 2011

"Stephen - you guys, you are priceless.."

Paulina K-Nugent replied Apr 1, 2011 to Exploratory testing vs. Senior Management: selling it to longstanding sceptics

28 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Paulina K-Nugent

" Hi James - so far I have managed to get one thing that I believe is an essential fo…"

Paulina K-Nugent replied Apr 1, 2011 to Exploratory testing vs. Senior Management: selling it to longstanding sceptics

28 Apr 1, 2011

"Some final words on my continuous struggle. ..   It has been 9 months since I took t…"

28 Apr 1, 2011

"Stephen, You totally made me feel that this can work! My circumstances are very simi…"

Paulina K-Nugent replied Jul 17, 2010 to Exploratory testing vs. Senior Management: selling it to longstanding sceptics

28 Apr 1, 2011

"Many thanks to ALL for their replies that is a massive help. Will report in detail h…"

Paulina K-Nugent replied Jul 16, 2010 to Exploratory testing vs. Senior Management: selling it to longstanding sceptics

28 Apr 1, 2011

"thanks for reply Chad, I got into this project quite late so we are bit pushed for t…"

Paulina K-Nugent replied Jul 15, 2010 to Exploratory testing vs. Senior Management: selling it to longstanding sceptics

28 Apr 1, 2011

RSS

Adverts

Ministry of Testing

© 2014   Created by Rosie Sherry.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service