Justin Hunter's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"James, Fair enough.  Thanks for the reminder.  Will do. Sorry. Got carried away the…"

Justin Hunter replied May 13, 2014 to Can we automate Test Case writing and save test case writing time?

27 May 13, 2014
Reply by Justin Hunter

"kinofrost, That is probably the best-thought-out set of limitations to the validity…"

Justin Hunter replied May 13, 2014 to Can we automate Test Case writing and save test case writing time?

27 May 13, 2014
Reply by Justin Hunter

"Jim, Great points!  Your take on the question is much better explained than my answ…"

Justin Hunter replied May 13, 2014 to "which testing tools demand in market ? for an experience tester which is the ideal tool to learn to enhance testing skills."

9 May 14, 2014
Reply by Jim Hazen

"If you're looking for one "hot" tool or skill applicable to many companies that woul…"

Justin Hunter replied May 13, 2014 to "which testing tools demand in market ? for an experience tester which is the ideal tool to learn to enhance testing skills."

9 May 14, 2014
Reply by Jim Hazen

"kinofrost and Jeff, kinofrost said: "Very interested to be proved wrong, though, an…"

27 May 13, 2014
Reply by Justin Hunter

"I'm reminded of NPR's brilliant April Fool's Day prank:  http://gawker.com/npr-pull…"

27 May 13, 2014
Reply by Justin Hunter

"Santhosh, "Et tu Brutus?"  I can hardly believe my eyes!   :) You personally sa…"

27 May 13, 2014
Reply by Justin Hunter

"kinofrost, Despite the fact that I created a tool that generates optimized sets of…"

27 May 13, 2014
Reply by Justin Hunter

"I agree with Jim Hazen's points and wanted to elaborate with concrete examples. Ca…"

Justin Hunter replied May 9, 2014 to Can we automate Test Case writing and save test case writing time?

27 May 13, 2014
Reply by Justin Hunter

"Simone,  If there's a screen shot you could share, or some other way of clearly com…"

Justin Hunter replied Feb 20, 2014 to Best way to about testing privacy settings with 1000+ permutations?

8 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Jeff Lucas

RSS

Adverts

© 2017   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service