Anna Baik's Discussions (339)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed with Gareth that especially at this stage, what you've suggested is a fine fo…"

Anna Baik replied Apr 1, 2014 to Software Testing Career - SQL

8 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by phil kirkham

"Wish we were closer than Bristol, this sounds like an excellent idea. Think Adam Kni…"

Anna Baik replied Apr 1, 2014 to Testing Knowledge Exchange - The North

2 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Madhava Verma Dantuluri

"One advantage of rating everyone against the same scale is that you can then combine…"

Anna Baik replied Mar 29, 2014 to Key Skills for QA Self Improvement

15 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Gareth Waterhouse

"I don't think I'm that great at identifying specific skills myself. Partly because I…"

Anna Baik replied Mar 27, 2014 to Key Skills for QA Self Improvement

15 Mar 31, 2014

"Glad you asked this question, because this is something I see a LOT. Lots of technic…"

15 Mar 31, 2014

"What do you mean by test creation? I don't see any mention of ability to model a sy…"

15 Mar 31, 2014

""I actually find that these skills are the ones which get testing accepted throughou…"

Anna Baik replied Jan 6, 2014 to Thinking about T-shaped testers, core testing skills, and tester career ladders

9 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Sharath Byregowda

"There's a certain startup theme developing here :) - perhaps because startups tend t…"

Anna Baik replied Jan 6, 2014 to Thinking about T-shaped testers, core testing skills, and tester career ladders

9 Jan 7, 2014

"I wonder if your "Method and process thinking skills" and my "Systems thinking skill…"

Anna Baik replied Jan 2, 2014 to Thinking about T-shaped testers, core testing skills, and tester career ladders

9 Jan 7, 2014

"Thanks Amy - I like your skill suggestions. Would you include collaboration skills u…"

Anna Baik replied Jan 2, 2014 to Thinking about T-shaped testers, core testing skills, and tester career ladders

9 Jan 7, 2014

RSS

Adverts

© 2017   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service