Simon Deacon's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I've not long invested in a set of the BBST workbooks and am currently looking at th…"

Simon Deacon replied Sep 16, 2016 to What interesting things are you reading or learning?

2 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Simon Deacon

"Collaborated with a developer on some ideas for tests of a new feature they impleme…"

Simon Deacon replied Aug 8, 2016 to What Did You Do At Work Today?

10 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Nikki Sedgwick

"One place I automate things is in the arena of real time responses. If I need to nai…"

Simon Deacon replied Jun 6, 2016 to How do you decide what to automate in testing?

20 Mar 4
Reply by Benjamin Warfield

"It's not necessary. Sometimes its great to be able to knock up a quick tool to help…"

Simon Deacon replied Apr 12, 2016 to Programming Skills A Must

5 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Loren Dunlop

"It depends on what you want to do, but since you've mentioned Selenium I guess you w…"

Simon Deacon replied Mar 3, 2016 to Selenium vs AutoIt

3 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Conrad Braam

"I've used AutoIT in the past for some simple automation tasks, but I've always found…"

Simon Deacon replied Mar 3, 2016 to Question : How can I run scripts using Au3record Autoit ?

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Simon Deacon

"I once was given a T-shirt for Christmas that said: "A tester has the heart of a dev…"

Simon Deacon replied Dec 21, 2015 to Great Gifts For Testers

6 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Stefan Papusoi

"I do find this interesting. What does everyone else think about the old reasoning fo…"

Simon Deacon replied Dec 21, 2015 to Yahoo’s Engineers Move to Coding Without a QA Team

7 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Andrew Kelly

"The aeroplane you're going on holiday in is a lot less likely to drop out of sky due…"

Simon Deacon replied Dec 16, 2015 to Why is testing important? You say what?

10 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Tom

"It's interesting. Everybody should own quality, and it seems they've forced this to…"

Simon Deacon replied Dec 14, 2015 to Yahoo’s Engineers Move to Coding Without a QA Team

7 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Andrew Kelly

RSS

Adverts

© 2017   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service