Stefan Papusoi's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, From my 6+ years of experience I'll try to answer your questions: How long do yo…"

Stefan Papusoi replied Mar 6 to How long do you work for the same project?

2 Mar 8
Reply by shedfly

"I tried using Xenu, but after 8-12 hours of digging it gets stuck. Tried it in Linux…"

Stefan Papusoi replied Aug 3, 2016 to How are you approaching finding broken links? #30daysoftesting

8 Apr 6
Reply by Santhosh S Tuppad

"Would you let a recruiter spend a day with your team? What do you think?  No. Usuall…"

Stefan Papusoi replied Jun 23, 2016 to Would you let a recruiter spend a day with your team?

8 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Simon Tomes

"What I see confusing in your paragraphs though is who you're addressing to: "testers…"

Stefan Papusoi replied Jun 8, 2016 to How do you decide what to automate in testing?

20 Mar 4
Reply by Benjamin Warfield

"At what point are decisions made to automate something? Depends on the type of appli…"

Stefan Papusoi replied Jun 6, 2016 to How do you decide what to automate in testing?

20 Mar 4
Reply by Benjamin Warfield

"I am a fairly new tester. I started by writing and running test-cases and having fre…"

Stefan Papusoi replied Jun 1, 2016 to A changing world? Don't we just need to become better testers?

1 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Stefan Papusoi

"I almost knew when writing the first part that those points might come up. 1.  "it a…"

Stefan Papusoi replied May 18, 2016 to The abysmal state of ‘testing’ in 2016 - and what can we do about it?

26 May 18, 2016
Reply by Amanda Shankle-Knowlton

"What can we do to help change the perception of software testing? My impression is t…"

Stefan Papusoi replied May 17, 2016 to The abysmal state of ‘testing’ in 2016 - and what can we do about it?

26 May 18, 2016
Reply by Amanda Shankle-Knowlton

"You are nothing without people that give you a chance and hire you to do testing. So…"

Stefan Papusoi replied May 17, 2016 to So, what is software testing?

30 May 19, 2016
Reply by kinofrost

"Here's something I just thought about on the spot: 1. Testing is context dependent s…"

Stefan Papusoi replied Feb 1, 2016 to Golden Rules for becoming a better software tester?

9 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by sarah grace amarila

RSS

Adverts

© 2017   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service