TestSheepNZ's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I've started work on this on my blog - part 3 might be of interest ... http://tests…"

TestSheepNZ replied Jun 13, 2016 to How do you decide what to automate in testing?

18 Jan 8
Reply by John Ruberto

"Actually this could be a good place to use as a sounding board for the next few blog…"

TestSheepNZ replied Jun 7, 2016 to How do you decide what to automate in testing?

18 Jan 8
Reply by John Ruberto

"Thanks for this Rosie! I'm actually working on this right now - the response to tha…"

TestSheepNZ replied Jun 7, 2016 to How do you decide what to automate in testing?

18 Jan 8
Reply by John Ruberto

"Oh absolutely.  Getting testers involved early can really save a project's bacon!  …"

TestSheepNZ replied Apr 25, 2012 to Requirements and You, a relationship

11 May 10, 2012
Reply by kinofrost

"We seem to use it with criticism involved.  I think because there are often great te…"

TestSheepNZ replied Apr 2, 2012 to Brainstorming, Mindmapping, Dissent, and Criticism

12 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Shey Crompton

"Thanks everyone with their comments so far - it's really useful getting some other f…"

TestSheepNZ replied Apr 2, 2012 to Ensuring quality from external development

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by TestSheepNZ

"This has the potential to reduce the testing profession to the equivalent of Team Ed…"

TestSheepNZ replied Mar 5, 2012 to Context Driven School Is...

9 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by TestSheepNZ

"Surely every set of ideas does evolve over time doesn't it?  And not just evolve but…"

TestSheepNZ replied Mar 5, 2012 to Context Driven School Is...

9 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by TestSheepNZ

"Today's a typical day for me (my day's over it's the NZ time difference).   So my t…"

TestSheepNZ replied Feb 13, 2012 to So, what do your day to day activities look like?

26 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Duncan nisbet

"A tester is someone who is only happy when he's broken something ..."

TestSheepNZ replied Jan 26, 2012 to A Tester Is Someone Who...

54 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Christina Nexø Drud

RSS

Adverts

© 2017   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service