Kate Paulk's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

""Yes". A good test manager needs to be able to communicate with upper management in…"

Kate Paulk replied Dec 16, 2016 to Is test manager with excellent social/weak techical skills better than excellent technical/weak social skills, why?

2 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Kate Paulk

"The sarcastic version: "We know the software is broken: we tell you where and how ba…"

Kate Paulk replied Dec 12, 2016 to If testers had a mission statement, what would it be?

8 Mar 9
Reply by John Wilson

"TL:DR Yes, it's possible, but not easy. The longer version: Anyone who's a bit olde…"

Kate Paulk replied Dec 5, 2016 to Is it possible to become a software tester after age 30?

10 Feb 6
Reply by Richard Hough

"UX/UI experts aren't the customers. They aren't the users. They can make a reasonabl…"

Kate Paulk replied Sep 16, 2016 to Role of QA/Software tester while conducting Usability testing when the designs are already been done by UI/UX designers

1 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Kate Paulk

"Absolutely, Steve. Automation is part of a tool set for testers, and the single most…"

Kate Paulk replied Sep 13, 2016 to Do We Need To Talk About Automation?

21 Apr 24
Reply by Alisha Henderson

"Yes. Both skillsets are equally valuable to test automation, and combining a develop…"

Kate Paulk replied Aug 9, 2016 to Developers Who Test, or Testers Who Develop?

2 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Chad Patrick

"That sounds to me like someone looking for a magic bullet. I'm sure that if the orga…"

Kate Paulk replied Jul 25, 2016 to Developer Unit Testing Can Reduce The Number of Test Resources Needed

4 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by Tom Newman

"The short version: Yes. The longer answer: I think no matter who we are or where we'…"

Kate Paulk replied Jun 27, 2016 to Do We Need To Talk About Automation?

21 Apr 24
Reply by Alisha Henderson

"On an informal level a good deal of "Hey, is X supposed to happen when I do Y?" tend…"

Kate Paulk replied Apr 6, 2016 to How Do You Encourage Your Team To Work Together?

5 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Kate Paulk

"The correct response  to someone who says "I feel marginalized" is "What situations…"

Kate Paulk replied May 18, 2015 to The Talk About Women In Testing & Diversity

11 May 18, 2015
Reply by Kate Paulk

RSS

Adverts

© 2017   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service