General (2,391)

Featured Discussions

Migrating over to a new forum

Hey all! We've come a long way from our humble beginnings.  What started as a little forum as an experiment has turned into a global commun…

Started by Rosie SherryLatest Reply

If testers had a mission statement, what would it be?

The Starbucks Mission Statement is: "Our mission: to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a t…

Do We Need To Talk About Automation?

I'm not an expert on Automation, but I've been around a long time to see the discussions and debates. This is currently expressed in Chris…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should I crowd test?

Hi. I'm looking after then QA approach for an app vendor. The internal testing is pretty robust but because they operate in mobile there's…

Started by Rob Bennett

0 May 17

How to write test cases for youtube android app?

The QualityPointTech YouTube Video Android app offers a comfortable way to watch and enjoy videos.This app makes it easy to watch videos on…

Started by Jeba Qpt

1 May 7
Reply by Software Testing Club

Need help in selenium

Hi, I am facing an issue in selenium. I have a java program, which open firefox and using driver.get type in address bar of firefox. When…

Started by Abhishek Saxena

0 May 7

Localization testing in selenium webdriver

Hi folks,     I want to automate the smoke test for the website and it has the language settings. So i have to check for different language…

Started by Sudha Balasubramanian

3 May 3
Reply by Alisha Henderson

Discuss About Some Specific Video Downloading Applications

Video Downloader for YouTube and other sites, is necessary for the qualited watching. Can we discuss about some free applications and their…

Started by Ankit Sharma

0 Apr 27

Do We Need To Talk About Automation?

I'm not an expert on Automation, but I've been around a long time to see the discussions and debates. This is currently expressed in Chris…

Started by Rosie Sherry

21 Apr 24

Behave Pro for JIRA Agile Productivity..

Hi guys, We are looking for a tool that can consolidate BDD as a part of our development process. As I was researching about the tools th…

Started by saigiriraj saggu

0 Apr 24

Wait-time issue in automation testing & How to handle it?

What is Wait? A Wait is a tactic used in test automation scripts to create a pause in-between script steps as you wait for web elements to…

Started by Joey Yang

2 Apr 21
Reply by Manoj

Is there something called test plan for Agile?

Hello All,   I have been working on Agile projects for past 1.5 years and wondering with new approaches that is popping in each time when i…

Started by Saravanakumar T

4 Apr 21

[Video] Introduction to Service Virtualization for software testers

This is last months presentation from #TesterGathering. I hope you find it useful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIny09HLuwQ.

Started by Wojciech B.

0 Apr 20

RSS

Adverts

© 2017   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service