General (2,384)

Featured Discussions

Migrating over to a new forum

Hey all! We've come a long way from our humble beginnings.  What started as a little forum as an experiment has turned into a global commun…

Started by Rosie SherryLatest Reply

If testers had a mission statement, what would it be?

The Starbucks Mission Statement is: "Our mission: to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a t…

Do We Need To Talk About Automation?

I'm not an expert on Automation, but I've been around a long time to see the discussions and debates. This is currently expressed in Chris…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to synchronise coded ui test run on test agents located on distributed remote computers?

I want to run Testmethod1 on TestAgent1 after that I want to run Testmethod2 on TestAgent2(Testmethod2 depends on the Testmethod1 ). Is the…

Started by Vaishakhan Vazhaveetil

0 on Friday

Will Robots Replace Testers?

Influenced by the recent post, "Will Robots Replace Testers?" on LinkedIn Mr. Paul Gerrard, I would really like to know your opinions. Wha…

Started by Himani Kankaria

6 Mar 23
Reply by Gil Bloom

Number formatting in java

Hi all, The below snippet displays the result as not equals instead of equals         String s = "11 567 747,18 €";        String s1 = s.re…

Started by Sudha Balasubramanian

2 Mar 17
Reply by Sudha Balasubramanian

Versions labels with a continuous integration

G'day testers, here goes my first post. How do people handle versions while performing manual exploratory testing when working in a contin…

Started by shedfly

0 Mar 15

PBI's, Bugs & Tasks

Has anyone found a solution to the Product Backlog Item dilemma in TFS? The dilemma being mine, because nobody seems to be able to agree on…

Started by Benjamin Warfield

1 Mar 14
Reply by Chad Patrick

Big data Testing

Hi All, Im a beginner in Big data testing. I have analysed some materials available in internet and got a basic understanding on Big data.…

Started by Preethu

1 Mar 14
Reply by Dmitri T

Reliability, the sledgehammer, and the nut-under-test

Ever run into those impossible-to-repro bugs that fester in the "monitor" category on your bug tracker?  Or gone live only to have a bunch…

Started by Iain McCowatt

5 Mar 13
Reply by James Curran

OAT Testing for API

hello, I was recently assigned a task where I have to come up with scenarios for operational acceptance testing for API's. Although I have…

Started by Rudrajeet Sarkar

5 Mar 13
Reply by James Curran

StaleElementReferenceException

Hi all,  I'm getting stale element reference exception for the below scenario. for(WebElement l2:elt) { wait.until(ExpectedConditions.elem…

2 Mar 10

Selenium Webdriver

Hi folks,    Could anyone please tell me how to check whether the element is clickable or not? I want to iterate till the button is clickab…

6 Mar 10

RSS

Adverts

© 2017   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service