General (2,355)

Featured Discussions

If testers had a mission statement, what would it be?

The Starbucks Mission Statement is: "Our mission: to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a t…

Started by Rosie SherryLatest Reply

Do We Need To Talk About Automation?

I'm not an expert on Automation, but I've been around a long time to see the discussions and debates. This is currently expressed in Chris…

How do you decide what to automate in testing?

I was just reading Mike Talks recent blog post "Just because you can automate everything...doesn't mean you should" and it made me wonder t…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it possible to become a software tester after age 30?

A lot of my friends who are 30-35 years old want to become a software testers. Ther are ready for self-education and seld-development. Do y…

Started by Helen QATestLab

6 yesterday
Reply by Rosie Hong

Not able to close browser instance on each For loop.

I'm facing problem while automating the following steps, 1. Login to Page1 2. Open Page2 in new window and check user is auto logged-In or…

Started by Vignesh

0 on Thursday

Get some Java basics useful to Selenium

Below are some basics of JAVA useful for SELENIUM scripts: Class Method Object Sample program Variables Creating Objects If conditions For…

Started by sandralynn

0 Jan 16

For 2-Factor Authentication Security Testing, What are the specific method, areas need to be covered?

Hello, For 2-Factor Authentication Security Testing, What are the specific method, areas need to be covered? Can you please send me the Dos…

Started by Kiran Kumar

0 Jan 13

Do We Need To Talk About Automation?

I'm not an expert on Automation, but I've been around a long time to see the discussions and debates. This is currently expressed in Chris…

Started by Rosie Sherry

18 Jan 11
Reply by Tarun Aarya

Testing activities ideas

Hello Testers,I am planning to conduct some engaging activity for testers in my organizations like talks, meetups, Games. Please let me kno…

Started by Boopathi Guganathan

1 Jan 9
Reply by Rosie Sherry

How to manage past career gap ?

Hi All, I am little bit confused right now in my career. Please help me.  I passed B.E in 2001, worked as a faculty in an Institute from…

Started by Pm

3 Jan 9
Reply by Christopher West

Mindmapping Software Recommendations

Hi everyone, I'm just after some recommendations for mindmapping software. It's something i'd like to use in our day to day work here, but…

Started by Christopher West

1 Jan 9
Reply by Rosie Sherry

What is the difference between Disk Cache , Memory Cache, Browser Cache ?

What is the difference between Disk Cache , Memory Cache, Browser Cache ?

Started by Srinivas Kadiyala

1 Jan 8
Reply by John Ruberto

How do you decide what to automate in testing?

I was just reading Mike Talks recent blog post "Just because you can automate everything...doesn't mean you should" and it made me wonder t…

Started by Rosie Sherry

18 Jan 8
Reply by John Ruberto

RSS

Adverts

© 2017   Created by Rosie Sherry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service