We're super excited to be launching the line up and tickets for TestBash Netherlands!
This is what you need to know.
Super early bird tickets are available until 30th September (or until they run out) and start at just €300.
It's a two day event. A workshop day. A conference day. You can attend either one, or both. We think both is better!
The date is 26th-27th of January. Please leave room either end to attend friendly social gatherings.
The location is Zaalverhuur 7: Boothstraat 7, 3512 BT Utrecht.
The attendees are awesome people like you. Yes, you are a big part of making our events memorable.
Here is a summary of the line up:
Workshop Day (Thursday 26th January):
- Automation-minded tester - Pieter Withaar & Manon Penning
- Announce Exploratory Testing - Sharath Byregowda & Tony Bruce
- Getting started with REST API automated checks - Andrei Contan and Carmen Sighiartau
- Testing a robot - Erik Zeedijk, Jochum Börger, Xavier Viuda & Fin Kingma
- An Appendix to Visual Testing - Han Toan Lim
- Specification by Example in practice - Cirilo Wortel and Maaike Brinkhof
- Is Mobile Testing Really Different? - Daniel Knott
- Exploring your courage - Gitte Klittegaard
- How to become a test explorer - Jean-Paul Varwijk
Conference Day (Friday January 27th):
- How to misuse ‘Automation’ for testing, fun and productivity – Alan Richardson
- Having the courage to be yourself – Gitte Klitgaard
- Do testers dream of electric sheep – Sharath Byregowda & Tom Roden
- Is it really all about test automation? Moving to multiple deployments per day – Pete Marshall
- Have you ever been embedded? – Diana Flores & Simon Berner
- My life as an Agile Test Coach – Rutger van Faassen
- The Forgotten ‘Ility’ – Ash Winter
- Just enough Security – Mary Gilmartin
- Adaptive or authentic leadership? – Jeanine Mechelinck
- Reaching symbiosis of exploratory and automated testing – Mirjana Kolarov
We hope to see you there!